Starting from Number 5..
5. Yunique - Sidikat.
This is a love song by Yunique Ozi Ori that he particularly dedicated to his wife (sidikat) after their wedding to clear some fact no wonder the music made it to top 5...
4. Sharon Sonia ft Landy - Memi (Do Me)
This love Ebira Song by Ebira most influential female artist is a must listened to featuring the MTN next rated artist Landy memi its our number 4.
3. Stellar J - Ewunya (Only You)
Have you ever wonder who this guy is? Well this guy, as good music is concern has convinced so many fan with his own way of Music Ewunya as a title meaning only you spat the whole meaning of the music ....
2. Mandella ft Hijoe Onoyisiamo oh (my love)
No need of too much explanation you already know the meaning one good thing about the music is the composition in fully indigenous Ebira dialect the musicians used... Its really worth the number 2 of our lists...
1. Stellar J - Wabedoweneh (You Must Agree)
Stellar J again if you really listen to the number 3 of the list you will want to listen to this song wabedoweneh this guy has really tried to occupy two positions out of 5. We just hope he really got the fame of his type of music some even yarn that the Guy is the Tekno Miles we have in Ebiraland..
So what do you think please share your opinions with us by sharing below and dropping your comments...
You Should Consider:
- Support me by advertising your business and Brands - Click Here to Advertise.
- Support Ebiraland Media by donating - Make a Donation
- Promote your Music/Videos and Events (its only N2000 $10 per track) text.
- CONTACT YAKUBU +2348168374589 eMAIL binuyaminu@gmail@com
I am thankful for your never ending support.