'Dino Melaye is the Most Popular Senator Ever Produced...' - Haddy Ametuo Reacts

The Haddy Ametuo led faction of the All Progressives Congress in Kogi State has described the embattled Senator Dino Melaye as the most popular Senator ever produced by Kogi West senatorial district. 

In a statement made available to Ebiraland Media, Haddy Ametuo made the remark in reaction to the recall exercise instituted against Melaye by his constituents, an attempt which ended in the favour of the Senator.

Ametuo said the recall process was initiated by ghost voters. 

"Senator Dino Melaye won with 94.66 % leaving the remaining 5.34% to the petitioners. The messages are very clear; that Senator Dino Melaye is the most popular senator ever produced by kogi west. Dino is smarter than Smart," he said.

Ametuo who commended the high level of transparency displayed by INEC during the exercise, said it is a sign of what to expect in the 2019 general elections. 

"No amount of financial inducement and coercion will change the will of the people of kogi state in the future elections," he added. 

However, he called on the warring parties to embrace peace and unite..

"APC is still the most viable alternative for good governance. Iam therefore urging all the good members of our great party, APC, to conduct themselves in manners that will boost the image of our great party and not things that will further cause disrepute to our party," Ametuo said. 
Share on Google Plus

Whats Your Reaction

About Yakubu Binuyaminu

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Ebiraland Media has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any comment. Ebiraland Media does not monitor the comments consistently and takes no responsibility for comments posted by our readers.

The thoughts, views and opinions of Ebiraland Media readers does not reflect those of Ebiraland Media, it’s affiliates or employees. email: binoosmart@gmail.com +2348168374589